Saturday, September 30, 2017

I already have a website. Will it move to Office 365 when I add my domain?

I already have a website. Will it move to Office 365 when I add my domain?

If you already have a website with your domain that is hosted outside Office 365 operated by 21Vianet, it doesn't move to Office 365 when you add your domain. You can keep hosting your website where it is, while you use Office 365 to host your email as well as use team sites, instant messaging, and so on. In the domains setup wizard, choose Yes when asked if you have a website you currently use.

Note:  To learn how you get started using your domain with Office 365, see Verify your domain in Office 365. We'll show you the steps the domains setup wizard includes that guide you through adding your domain to your Office 365 subscription, changing your email address (which is also your user ID for Office 365) to use your domain name, and setting up your users' email addresses with your domain.

4 comments:


  1. Nice Post, Get life time license key of Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus from our website at lowest cost. Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus takes you one step ahead in expanding business and exclusively designed with the state-of the-art applications right at your fingertips to meet the growing business needs. It delivers you all from professional presentations , managing emails, updating and tracking of calendar, editing and organizing your documents with updated tools. Professionals can create attractive documents with ease from anywhere. You stay connected round the clock through cloud network.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an informative blog. Keep it up. I am looking forward to this kind of blog. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    ทางเข้าเล่น igoal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many people are concerned about it, so do I. I also decided to make protection for my site, and this I found this mac hosting. It has helped me get hosting pretty effectively, and now it's easier for my customers to order services from me. I think that's reasonable to use something like that. It really simplifies the process of working. 

    ReplyDelete