Saturday, January 29, 2022

Video print a worksheet on a specific number of pages

Your browser does not support video.

You want to print a worksheet on a set number of pages. There are several ways to do this without shrinking the worksheet, possibly making it hard to read.

Want more?

Freeze or lock panes

Insert headers and footers

Print a worksheet or workbook

Page Layout view shows us that this worksheet is wider than a page by just one column, resulting in six total pages. The page count is down here.

But you want to print the entire worksheet on three pages. There are several ways to do this without shrinking the worksheet, which may make it hard to read.

Which way works best for a worksheet depends on its dimensions and how you want it to look when it prints.

One way is to adjust the worksheet's margins.

Click the PAGE LAYOUT tab, click Margins, click Narrow.

The page to the right is grayed out, meaning it doesn't contain data, and it therefore, won't print.

The entire worksheet will now print in full size on three pages.

Another way to print the entire worksheet on three pages is to change the worksheet's page orientation.

On the PAGE LAYOUT tab, click Orientation, click Landscape, and the entire worksheet will now print in full size on three pages.

To use a combination of page orientation and paper size to make the worksheet fit on three pages, on the PAGE LAYOUT tab, I click Orientation, and click Landscape. It is still six pages.

So, I click Size, and click Legal and the entire worksheet will now print in full size on three pages.

You can also choose to shrink the worksheet to make it fit on three pages, but be careful that doing so doesn't make the worksheet hard to read.

You can use the Page Break Preview view to configure how the worksheet will print.

Click the VIEW tab, click the Page Break Preview view. A dotted line indicates an automatic page break.

I put the mouse over it, click and hold the left mouse button, drag the dotted line to the right, and the worksheet is now on three pages.

Since we shrunk the worksheet, it is a good idea to print preview and zoom to the actual size of the page to make sure you can still read it.

Click FILE, Print, click Zoom to Page in the lower right corner of Excel, and you can look at the preview and see if you can still read it.

I want to have certain information on the same page, and I can do this by manually setting page breaks.

In the Page Break Preview view, I click the row I want to set a page break above. You can also click a column.

On the PAGE LAYOUT tab, I click Breaks and click Insert Page Break.

The manual page break is marked by a solid line. I select another row and do the same thing. And the worksheet will still print on three pages, but have page breaks where I want them.

You can change the scale of a worksheet to make it print bigger or smaller.

Up here, on the PAGE LAYOUT tab, you can see that the worksheet's scale is 100% and down here that it'll print on six pages.

To make it print on three pages, we need to decrease the scale. Click the arrow next to Width, and click 1 page.

This shrinks the worksheet to 1 sheet wide, which happens to shrink it to three pages in length, just what we want.

Again, since we shrunk the worksheet, it is a good idea to print preview to make sure you can still read it.

You can also set the scale to a specific number.

Click the scale down arrow until the worksheet is of the size you want. You can also click in Scale and type a number.

Up next, Print headings, gridlines, formulas, and more on your worksheet.

4 comments:

  1. Need To Hire A Hacker❓ Then contact PYTHONAX✅

    The really amazing deal about contacting PYTHONAX is that the Hack done by us can’t get traced to you, as every Hacking job we do is strongly protected by our Firewall. It’s like saying if anyone tries to trace the Hack, it will lead them to us and we block whatever actions they are doing.

    We have been Invisible to Authorities for almost a decade now and if you google PYTHONAX, not really about us comes out, you can only see comments made by us or about us.

    Another Amazing thing to you benefit from Hiring our Hackers is that you get a Legit and the best Hacking service, As we provide you with Professional Hackers who have their Hacking Areas of specialization.
    We perform every Hack there is, using special Hacking tools we get from the dark web.

    Some list of Hacking Services we provide are-:
    ▪️Phone Hacking & Cloning ✅
    ▪️Computer Hacking ✅
    ▪️Emails & Social Media Account Hacking✅
    ▪️Recovering Deleted Files✅
    ▪️Tracking & Finding People ✅
    ▪️Hunting Down Scammers✅
    ▪️Hack detecting ✅
    ▪️Stealing/Copying Files & Documents From Restricted Networks and Servers ✅
    ▪️Credit Score Manipulation ✅
    ▪️ Deleting Criminal Records✅
    ▪️Bitcoin Multiplication✅
    ▪️Binary Option Money Recovery ✅
    ▪️Scam Money Recovery✅ And lots more......

    ✳️ SPECIAL HACKING SERVICES-: we also specialize in Scam Bounty, as we chase down SCAMMERS and help individuals RECOVER Money stolen from them by this online SCAMMERS. Please be watchful about this SCAMMERS. They post ❌ENTICING TESTIMONIES and it is quite Convincing.


    Whatever Hacking service you require, just send us an Email to the Email Address provided below.

    Pythonaxhacks@outlook.com

    PYTHONAX.
    2022 © All Right Reserved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi everyone, I will want you to take a little time to read this it might be of help to you. How do I recover my crypto from a scammer. The Question is Does/or has anyone been successful with Crypto Scam Recovery? My Answer is Yes, I have successfully recovered my crypto from scammers on two different occasions .my first experience.

      I invested $35,000 worth of crypto. With a forex broker who I met online since I usually see several promos on his page, I felt he was a good one and a reliable one at that. After sending my crypto I felt a little discomfort because I realized how will I just sent such a high amount of money to a total stranger to who I know nothing of or his location, but I felt I wasn't the only one since I have seen several promos of his. So my investment was to last for three weeks firstly Then a possible renewal after my ROI, but three weeks came I expected my money the first day it never came, the second day still nothing and on the third day I reach out to them requesting for my money, but I was told they were having little problem with their sever and I was told to be patient for a week and my ROI would be sent to me, but a week past and few days I reach out to them again and. This time I got no response I tried for several days with no positive reply and eventually I was told to send some more money to my account to enable, which I did, I sent a total amount of $5000 that was what I was asked to do. Immediately again every connection was lost I cant even reach their web page anymore. I told this to a few of my friends and that was when I got the hint that it was a scam. I was highly devastated and confused I didn't know what to do. I went to the cops but they couldn't help because they had no lead on the whereabouts of the case or broker. Then I Went back online to made several research on how to retrieve cryptocurrency because I have heard a lot of times how people recovered their money but I wasn't so sure about that, I know after reading several pages I should have a little knowledge on how to go about that. And I did just that I saw several Recovery agencies and their reviews, but I decided to go for D-HACKER Group Hackers, I wasn’t too sure of them at first about Fund Retrieve, as I was still very scared to fall another victim of Scam, but base on the way people was commenting on there job well done, I decided to be on a safe side by contacting someone who commented, to know if they are real or not. Believe me it still amazes me how they went about it but am just grateful they did. So I'll advise you also to do the same, reach out to them make a formal complaint, don’t hope they will get your job done within the time given by them. and Yes there work price is reasonable, I bet you it worth it. They have helped me recovered both stolen funds from the broker scammers, and I am sure they can help you recover yours too. To save your time go straight by Email dhackersplatform@gmail.com go and get your worried solved

      Note they are not limit to just Recoveries only they can do other hacking stuff as well, as I read many other testimonies on School
      Results upgrading, credit score repairs as well fixing crime records, this people are awesome with their job. Try them and thank me later

      Delete
  2. HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED OF YOUR COINS AND WANTS TO GET IT RECOVERED BACK???

    I invested a total of$95,000.00USD worth of Bitcoin with an online company who does trading and was guaranteed a payout of 25% a week. They ended up shutting down their company website but their website was still running. So I could still see my dashboard at that time and instead of paying weekly they ended up compounding my money. It ended up compounding to$179, 000USD so I requested for a withdrawal which was declined before they shutdown their website, I complained to my colleague at work who directed me about this recovery expert, Mr. Morris Ray, that helped him, I contacted him immediately, what surprised me most, was that I recovered my money that same week. You can contact him on his email at MorrisGray830 @ Gmail . com and on WhatsApp: + 1 (607) 698-0239 and he will assist you on the steps to recover your invested funds.
    Just trying to help those who where scammed just the way I was too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED HACKERS? Team, with an excellent track record in Our field, provides enviable services. We Offer the following services at affordable rates. * Deletion of Criminal records * Hack Databases * Sale of Dumps cards of all kinds * Unfeasible IP * Hack single computers * Hack websites * Facebook hack * Controllers remotely controlled contact via... digitacardhacker@gmail.com Whats App via +16204077220

    ReplyDelete