Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Change a channel name in teams

Team owners and members can change the name of a channel by selecting the channel in the list, then More options More options button > Edit this channel. 

If you don't see the Edit this channel option, that means that a team owner has changed the permissions that members have. Also note that you can't change the name of the General channel—that default channel is always called General and is always the first channel in the list. 

Team members should go to the desktop or web app to change a channel name.

If you're a team member, tap Teams Teams button, go to the team name, and tap More options More options button > Manage channels. Then tap More options More options button next to the channel name and select Update channel.

1 comment:

  1. I never thought it was possible to recover stolen cryptocurrency due to my past experience trying to recover $228k that was stolen from my usdt w.a.l.l.e.t; until I read an article on this webpage www.thedailychargeback.com , I summited all documents needed to carryout the recovery operation, they successfully recover $205k from what I lost, I advice anyone having problems with lost or stolen cryptocurrency issues to reach to them.

    ReplyDelete