Friday, January 28, 2022

Plan projects and track deadlines

Organize your work - whether individual tasks or business projects - with a quick Microsoft To Do list or a bigger-picture task board in Microsoft Planner. Use templates to share your project plan or timeline with stakeholders.

Try these three options to accomplish your business goals, whether large or small:

1. Track your tasks and deadlines with Microsoft To-Do

Start simply, but powerfully - jot down your top tasks to accomplish today in Microsoft To Do, and set due dates and reminders for future tasks.

  1. Download the Microsoft To Do app to work on the go, or go to Microsoft To Do in your browser.

  2. Select Add a task and type your first task.

  3. Press ENTER or RETURN and then type your next task.

  4. To add a reminder or due date to a task, select it, and then choose Remind me or Add due date.

2. Plan and track your projects with Microsoft Planner

Use a task board to track a project with Microsoft Planner. You can quickly set up a project and assign tasks to buckets and view the tasks all up on a board so you can quickly see the status of each task.

Your browser does not support video. Install Microsoft Silverlight, Adobe Flash Player, or Internet Explorer 9.

You can set up your project in many ways, depending on your business. For example, these videos show you how to use Microsoft Planner to:

Need a little help? Learn how to:

3. Communicate about your project with templates

Download these templates to track projects or show project timelines in a graphical way with Microsoft Excel or PowerPoint: Timeline templates

A project timeline template

Related resources

3 comments:

  1. Very useful info. Hope to see more posts soon! product launch formula I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED OF YOUR COINS AND WANTS TO GET IT RECOVERED BACK???

    I invested a total of$95,000.00USD worth of Bitcoin with an online company who does trading and was guaranteed a payout of 25% a week. They ended up shutting down their company website but their website was still running. So I could still see my dashboard at that time and instead of paying weekly they ended up compounding my money. It ended up compounding to$179, 000USD so I requested for a withdrawal which was declined before they shutdown their website, I complained to my colleague at work who directed me about this recovery expert, Mr. Morris Ray, that helped him, I contacted him immediately, what surprised me most, was that I recovered my money that same week. You can contact him on his email at MorrisGray830 @ Gmail . com and on WhatsApp: + 1 (607) 698-0239 and he will assist you on the steps to recover your invested funds.
    Just trying to help those who where scammed just the way I was too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know a professional Private Investigator named james who has worked for me before on something i can't disclose, he offers very legitimate services such as clearing of bad records online without being traced back to you, He clone/hack mobile phones, hack Facebook account, instagram, WhatsApp, emails, Twitter, bank accounts, Skype, FIXES CREDIT REPORTs, track calls. He also help retrieve accounts that have been taking by hackers. His charges are affordable, reliable and 100% safe. For his job well done this is my own way to show appreciation, Contact him via address ethicalhackers009@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +14106350697

    ReplyDelete