Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Video add format and record video

Your browser does not support video.

Try it!

In PowerPoint, you can add animated GIFs, videos from your computer or online videos, recordings, export your presentation as a video, and even add captions to videos.

Add an animated GIF

  1. Select Insert > Pictures.

  2. Select the animated GIF you want to add.

  3. Select Slide Show to see the animated GIF play.

Add a video

Select Insert > Video and then choose:

  • Online Video: Add a video from YouTube or paste in an embed code.

  • Video on my PC: Add a video that's stored on your computer.

Add video to your slides

Screen recording

  1. Select Insert > Screen Recording.

  2. Select the area you want to record.

  3. Select Record.

Record your presentation

  1. Select Slide Show > Record Slide Show.

  2. Select if you want to:

    • Record from Current Slide

    • Record from Beginning

Add captions to videos

Note: Captions can't be added to online videos. For more information, see Create closed captions for a video.

  1. Select the video you want to add captions to.

  2. Select Video Tools > Playback > Insert Captions.

  3. Select the caption file and select Insert.

Export your presentation as a video

  1. Select File > Export.

  2. Select Create a Video.

  3. Select your settings.

  4. Select Create Video.

Format your video

  • Select and drag to resize and move your video around.

  • Select Format to put frames and effects on your video.

  • Select Video Effects, Video Border, or Video Shape to add effects, borders, or crop your video to a shape.

  • Select Corrections or Color to adjust the video's color tone.

  • Select Poster Frame to choose the video's opening frame, and then click and drag with your mouse to select your preferred frame. Select Poster Frame > Current Frame to confirm your choice.

Export your presentation as a video

Want more?

Add an animated GIF to a slide

Insert and play a video file from your PC

Add captions or subtitles in PowerPoint

Turn your presentation into a video

Get Microsoft presentation templates

5 comments:


  1. CAN YOUR LOST FUNDS BE RECOVERED?
    100% YES. Expressive question entreated by victims. Here is the reason you need to know about the GLOBALKOS HACK TEAM.
    HEAR MY STORY. Valuable information and Privileges comes rare. People barely know what they have never seen. I was a victim of a scam. People from all walks of life can fall a victim when the time is right. I recalled how I came across a business website who promised a huge return on investment. I was so convinced. The website was good and after it whole convincement, I ended up depositing 7,000 dollars. I was silly and excited to think I could get 200% return on my investment the next day. the next day came, i requested for my profit then got nothing. To cut the story short, I realized I have lost my money after the story which was conveyed to me was mistrustful. I am a police officer whose practice also specializes in evaluation of such psychological play. I would believe not to have fallen for such deceit on a good day.
    After a year, I saw a review online that navigated me to the global KOS hacker who used a hack protocol’s , whereby the locations and data of the deceptive provenience were traced into their monetary base network. He was able to recover more than what I lost. I was perplexed as I wouldn’t have thought i could encounter such guru. I feel so much happy till this date. I am sharing with you this, because so much people could benefit from the high classified information. This company is large enough to provide comprehensive range of services such as.
    🔸MOBILE PHONE HACKS.(Catching A Cheating Spouse)
    🔸CREDIT SCORE UPGRADE,
    🔸PENETRATION OF WEBSITES AND DATABASE.
    For prolific services and info,
    Contact the gurus.
    At (theglobalkos @ gmail . com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everyone,

    Welcome to the future! Financing made easy with Prof. Mrs. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS

    Have you been looking for financing options for your new business plans, Are you seeking for a loan to expand your existing business, Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and you don’t know which way to go or where to turn to? Have you been turned down by your banks? MRS. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS says YES when your banks say NO. Contact us as we offer financial services at a low and affordable interest rate of 2% for long and short term loans. Interested applicants should contact us for further loan acquisition procedures via profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    Services rendered include:

    * Refinancing Loans
    * Car Loan
    * Truck Loans
    * COVID-19 Financing Loan
    * Home Loan
    * Mortgage Loan
    * Debt Consolidation Loan
    * Farm Loan
    * Business Loan [secure and unsecured]
    * Personal Loan [secure and unsecured]
    * Students Loan and so many others.

    For more info; Contact us via Email: profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    With Prof. Mrs. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS. you can say goodbye to all your financial crisis and difficulties as we are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED OF YOUR COINS AND WANTS TO GET IT RECOVERED BACK???

    I invested a total of$95,000.00USD worth of Bitcoin with an online company who does trading and was guaranteed a payout of 25% a week. They ended up shutting down their company website but their website was still running. So I could still see my dashboard at that time and instead of paying weekly they ended up compounding my money. It ended up compounding to$179, 000USD so I requested for a withdrawal which was declined before they shutdown their website, I complained to my colleague at work who directed me about this recovery expert, Mr. Morris Ray, that helped him, I contacted him immediately, what surprised me most, was that I recovered my money that same week. You can contact him on his email at MorrisGray830 @ Gmail . com and on WhatsApp: + 1 (607) 698-0239 and he will assist you on the steps to recover your invested funds.
    Just trying to help those who where scammed just the way I was too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought it was possible to recover stolen cryptocurrency due to my past experience trying to recover $228k that was stolen from my usdt w.a.l.l.e.t; until I read an article on this webpage www.thedailychargeback.com , I summited all documents needed to carryout the recovery operation, they successfully recover $205k from what I lost, I advice anyone having problems with lost or stolen cryptocurrency issues to reach to them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my name is Michael Lewis, I really needed a new home for my kids but my divorce and the judgment I had against me 6 years ago for a car loan ruined my credit and I was unable to even have a credit card anymore. I surfed through these forums a lot and that’s how I found out about DOVLY CREDIT SOLUTION. I read on the forums about DOVLY CREDIT SOLUTION and how slow they’re to fix credit but they’re among the few that would offer 100% CREDIT REPAIR SERVICES. So I decided to give them a shot. They only did a soft pull up by giving me an excellent credit score within 10 days. He deleted the judgement against my credit report and also paid all the late payment on my credit report. I’m more than happy that I’ve been approved of a 3-unit property that I and my kids live in. He’s really a great hacker. Contact him now: DOVLYCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM OR Text him on signal app +1 (713) 396 5299. 

    ReplyDelete