Friday, January 28, 2022

Move around during a teams meeting

Teams tries to anticipate what you'll want to see in a meeting. When someone starts speaking, we show them. When someone shares content, we show that.

But when you'd rather see something else, there are a few ways to tell Teams.

Switch between people and content

When someone's sharing a presentation, you can switch between viewing that content and watching the people in the room by simply clicking on the video you're interested in. Try this when there's a presentation taking place in a meeting room and you want to see who's talking and note their body language. 

Pin a video

To focus on a particular video, right click and select Pin. The video will be pinned to your view regardless of who's talking. You can pin as many videos as will fit on your screen. If you change your mind, right click again and hit Unpin.

Reframe a video

Teams crops some videos to make them fit your screen better. If you want a different view of a particular video—for example, if someone's cropped out of the video or it only shows part of their face—right click and select Fit to frame to see the entire video.

Select Fill frame to see a closer, cropped view.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought it was possible to recover stolen cryptocurrency due to my past experience trying to recover $228k that was stolen from my usdt w.a.l.l.e.t; until I read an article on this webpage www thedailychargeback com , I summited all documents needed to carryout the recovery operation, they successfully recover $205k from what I lost, I advice anyone having problems with lost or stolen cryptocurrency issues to reach to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Phillip Vincent, from New York, United States of America. I want to share my testimony about a great hacker. Being a victim of a scam can be devastating and horrible, you were given empty promises before investing and once you invested they usually stop replying to their emails, calls, and text. That shows they’ve achieved their aim to scam and hurt you. I have been there too as I was too ambitious and wanted financial security which made me invest $70,000 of my life’s savings. I never thought I would be getting back on my feet by getting back my stolen funds as I already lost hope until I found a recovery team and contacted them which was a leap of faith as I wasn’t going to go down without a fight for my money, (wizardwebrecovery@programmer.net) is the fund recovery expert that helped me retrieve a significant sum of my investment back. Have you been scammed before and you want the money back? Wizard Web Recovery is the best solution, they are fast and reliable with anything connected to hacking. Contact via (wizardwebrecovery@programmer.net) or WhatsApp at +1 (917) 725-3296‬

    ReplyDelete