Sunday, January 30, 2022

Commands on the ribbon are disabled in reduced functionality mode in office 2010

Symptoms

You try to use a command on the ribbon, but the command is disabled or unavailable.

Possible cause

The trial period for using your Microsoft Office 2010 trial product, which is typically 30 days, has expired and the program is now in Reduced Functionality Mode. In Reduced Functionality Mode, you cannot create, save, or modify Microsoft Office documents. You can only view the documents.

Other possible causes are:

You don't have permission to the file

Commands are disabled by the administrator

The file has opened in Protected View

Resolution

If you have been using a trial product that is now in Reduced Functionality Mode, to regain full functionality you must convert your trial product to a fully licensed version of the product. You do this by purchasing a Product Key online or from a retailer, and then by using that Product Key to activate the product. For more information on product activation, see Activate Microsoft Office programs.

2 comments:

  1. HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED OF YOUR COINS AND WANTS TO GET IT RECOVERED BACK???

    I invested a total of$95,000.00USD worth of Bitcoin with an online company who does trading and was guaranteed a payout of 25% a week. They ended up shutting down their company website but their website was still running. So I could still see my dashboard at that time and instead of paying weekly they ended up compounding my money. It ended up compounding to$179, 000USD so I requested for a withdrawal which was declined before they shutdown their website, I complained to my colleague at work who directed me about this recovery expert, Mr. Morris Ray, that helped him, I contacted him immediately, what surprised me most, was that I recovered my money that same week. You can contact him on his email at MorrisGray830 @ Gmail . com and on WhatsApp: + 1 (607) 698-0239 and he will assist you on the steps to recover your invested funds.
    Just trying to help those who where scammed just the way I was too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you feel about investing online? If you are not sure of your answer, then let me show you why you can invest with us @ marketplus247 . Com.
    * We at Marketplus offer low fee percentage
    * We at Marketplus offer no personal relationship with our clients
    * You have more options to monitoring your investment in real time.
    * Our system is more controlled and flexible
    * Fast and easy to invest
    * You will have access to online tools thereby providing valuable informations which help to optimize access.
    You can start now to invest in the right trading platform by visiting our website now @ Marketplus247 .  C o m .    INVEST AND GAIN.

    ReplyDelete