Monday, March 21, 2022

View shared content in a lync meeting or conference call

You can see what others are sharing in Lync Meetings and conferences from your Windows Phone. This is true whether the meeting is an ad-hoc event or has been scheduled in advance, and whether you are in the conference when it starts or join it in progress.

  • If you are in the conference when it starts, you'll automatically receive an invitation to view the content being shared, which you can accept or decline.

  • If you join a conference already underway where sharing is taking place, you won't get an invitation to view the content being shared; you'll just see it on your screen.

When you're viewing content in a meeting, you can tap Stop Viewing to stop viewing content. To resume viewing, (if the content is still being presented), tap the Sharing icon at the top, and then select Start Viewing.

There are some limitations on sharing when you're attending a Lync Meeting from your Windows Phone:

  • If Require Wi-Fi for Content is set to ON (the default setting), then meeting content will not be shown when you attend a meeting and your Windows Phone is connected over a cellular data network.

  • You can't view any meeting content when you're in an ad-hoc call with just one other person.

  • You can't present or share meeting content from Lync for Windows Phone.

  • You can't view Whiteboard and Poll slides.

  • Shared Notes isn't supported.

  • You can't view or add annotations to PowerPoint slides.

  • You can't request control during sharing.

  • You can't save content from the meeting.

  • You can view only the content that the presenter is showing. You can't move ahead to other slides in a presentation, for example.

4 comments:

  1. Special thanks to HACK VANISH, a professional hacker I’ve been hiring for the past 2 years because, I find him to be an outstanding hacker who has aided me in various hacking related issues, ranging from fixing my poor FICO credit score of about 437 TransUnion, 462 Equifax to 802 plus excellent score, tracking my cheating husband’s phone and currently has helped me recover my lost crypto funds from an online scam investment I recently ventured into, I must confess he is the best, quite brilliant, ever since I discovered him through a positive review I saw on Wallet Hub and reached out to him via Email: Hackvanish @ Gmail. com, and Phone: +1(747) 293-8514, to which he responded in less than 10mins, I have never regretted working with him, he’s been quite helpful and highly efficient. I Would recommend his services to anyone without hesitation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will only recommend the best here. I can assure you RAYLINK is the best and really good in increasing of credit score, deleting of negatives collections, paying off loans and maxed out credit card debt on your report. He help me get mine done within three days and my score is 821 now and I can proudly say he added 220 points. Thank me later. RAYLINKCYBERSERVICES@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I invested $95,420 in Bitcoin trading from an unregulated broker, I feel agitated about my situation, even find my life in a difficult time to make withdrawal from my account, I Saw a post about An online fund charge back recovery company going through some page here on this platform, at *www thedailychargeback com* ,I gave them all the information they needed to place the recovery. To my surprise I successfully got my funds off that broker confirming the payment on my wallet account, I highly recommend their service to others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can invest my last dollar with only one person and that’s Mike Defi who prove to be the most honest and trustworthy Expert trader. him the best account manager I have ever known or heard of. him has been helping me. I started with just $1000 and now am getting great profits like $11,670 upward. You get to withdraw yourself after 6-7days of trading, no extra commissions.
    If you are really interested, You can contact him via:
    Email: Defimike93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete