Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Privacy statement for microsoft sharepoint 2013 onedrive for business for windows 8 devices

Last updated: June 202

This privacy statement explains the data collection and use practices of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 OneDrive for Windows 8 Devices ("OneDrive app"). It does not apply to other online or offline Microsoft sites, products, or services.

Please note that other privacy statements may apply to the data you access and transmit through the OneDrive app, such as the privacy statement of the organization or company that provides you access to Microsoft SharePoint and the privacy statement associated with your device.

The OneDrive app is designed to enable Windows 8 device users to access their OneDrive service on their organization's Microsoft SharePoint tenancy. The OneDrive app collects and transmits personally identifiable information, such as the user's email and password, for authentication purposes, as described in the app documentation. This information will be transmitted to Microsoft and/or to the provider of the SharePoint service. For the avoidance of doubt, Microsoft does not use this information for any other purpose.

The OneDrive app has the ability to log data for troubleshooting purposes. This is off by default. Logging can be turned on by going to the Settings charm-> Options and moving the slider under the "Troubleshooting" section to the on position. The data collected by the application will remain on your device until you manually transmit the data.

Microsoft welcomes your comments regarding this privacy statement. If you have questions about this statement or believe that we have not adhered to it, please contact us by using our web form at Contact Us: Privacy Feedback or use the contact information provided below:

Microsoft Privacy

Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, Washington 98052 USA

To find the Microsoft subsidiary in your country or region, see https://www.microsoft.com/worldwide/.

More information about OneDrive for work or school features, e.g., authentication and caching information, can be found in the documentation for this application. 

3 comments:

  1. Special thanks to HACK VANISH, a professional hacker I’ve been hiring for the past 2 years because, I find him to be an outstanding hacker who has aided me in various hacking related issues, ranging from fixing my poor FICO credit score of about 437 TransUnion, 462 Equifax to 802 plus excellent score, tracking my cheating husband’s phone and currently has helped me recover my lost crypto funds from an online scam investment I recently ventured into, I must confess he is the best, quite brilliant, ever since I discovered him through a positive review I saw on Wallet Hub and reached out to him via Email: Hackvanish @ Gmail. com, and Phone: +1(747) 293-8514, to which he responded in less than 10mins, I have never regretted working with him, he’s been quite helpful and highly efficient. I Would recommend his services to anyone without hesitation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost my job few months back and there was no way to get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $1000. and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $12,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good services.
For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_doran_fx or Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to share this with you that can read / see this now. When I started trading binary and forex a few months ago, I really didn't have the necessary tools to trade and I lost a lot until I met Pablo Martinez who taught me all about market psychology as he managed my account for me. Today I am grateful to him for his great offer and help because it really changed my financial situation with an investment capital of $1500 and now I'm earning around $35,500 - $30,000 profits per week. Here is his WhatsApp no: +44 7520 636249 or his email address: pm7234029@gmail.com
    Https://www.facebook.com/PM-Fast-Trade-104912912155335/

    ReplyDelete