Sunday, June 5, 2022

Sign in to onenote for ipad or iphone with an eligible office 365 subscription

I'm trying to sign in, but OneNote tells me I don't have an eligible Microsoft 365 subscription

I have a subscription: If you already have a Microsoft 365 subscription, tap Sign In and enter the email address associated with your subscription. This might be the email that your school or work gave you.

I don't have a subscription: If you don't have a Microsoft 365 subscription, you can sign in with a free Microsoft Account that gives you full access to OneNote (except for SharePoint access). If you don't have a Microsoft account, tap Create Account to create a free Microsoft Account.

Note: Keep in mind that OneNote for iPhone or iPad can only be used with a Microsoft 365 subscription or a free Microsoft account.

I'm trying to activate, but OneNote tells me I don't have an eligible Microsoft 365 subscription

I have a subscription: If you already have a Microsoft 365 subscription, tap Sign In and enter the email address associated with your subscription. Tap Activate by Signing In to sign in with a different email address.

I don't have a subscription: If you don't have a Microsoft 365 subscription, you can purchase one online.

Why can't I open my SharePoint notebooks?

You need to sign in with an eligible Microsoft 365 subscription to use OneNote notebooks on SharePoint. If you already have a subscription, sign in with the email address that your work or school gave you. If you don't have a Microsoft 365 subscription, you can purchase one online.

No comments:

Post a Comment