Wednesday, June 15, 2022

calc error nested array

The nested array error occurs when you try to input an array formula that contains an array. To resolve the error, try removing the second array.

For example, =MUNIT({1,2}) is asking Excel to return a 1x1 array, and a 2x2 array, which isn't currently supported. =MUNIT(2) would calculate as expected.

Nested array #CALC! error

Need more help?

You can always ask an expert in the Excel Tech Community or get support in the Answers community.

See Also

Dynamic arrays and spilled array behavior

3 comments:


  1. EASY LOAN AND FAST ACCESS LOANS 918929509036

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so surprised when I was told that my herpes result is negative. Last year in July I was infected with herpes with no solution, I was unable to work and also losing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I saw lots of testimonies about this great man Dr Ajayi. With the use of his herbal supplement I was able to get rid of my herpes completely with no side effects in just 11 days. You all might need his help to get rid of any kind of diseases or infections. Kindly email him at ajayiherbalhome@gmail.com call or WhatsApp his mobile number +2348119071237 Also Visit his website at https://ajayiherbalhome.weebly.com He has cure for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, Hepatitis, Lupus, Cancer and more.

    ReplyDelete


  3. 760Plus Credit Score helped me to remove eviction, foreclosure and lien from my credit report; they are just the best at the moment. They further increased my credit score from 440 to 805 excellent score and all these were achieved in less than 7 days. They’re the best among all. They’re secured, fast with affordable price; contact them via 760PLUSCREDITSCORE at GMAIL dot COM for all kinds of credit repair.

    ReplyDelete