Friday, March 2, 2018

Read the Microsoft Software License Terms

Read the Microsoft Software License Terms

The Microsoft Software License Terms defines the legal conditions under which you can use your software. In Setup, select the I accept the terms of this agreement check box to enable the Continue button.

View the Microsoft Software License Terms for your product after it is installed

  1. Click the File tab.

  2. Click Help, and then under About Microsoft Office, click Microsoft Software License Terms.

If you receive an error message or encounter a problem, contact Microsoft Product Support.

Top of Page

1 comment:

  1. The digital sphere is spreading more and more and I think it is necessary to understand online issues in software development. I always wanted to know more about this topic, so I searched the Internet for several articles and blogs and one day I found this resource amasty. These guys have helped me use the service of installation services. Perhaps this is also useful, so you can follow the link and learn more.

    ReplyDelete