Saturday, May 21, 2022

Leave a team

You can leave a team at any time by choosing the team name and then selecting More options More options button > Leave the team.

Leave team

You'll receive a confirmation message to make sure that you want to leave the team.

Leave team confirmation

Note: You can leave a team on your own, but only an admin can remove you from an org or an org-wide team.

You must go to the desktop or web app to leave a team.

You can leave a team at any time by tapping Teams Teams button, going to the team name, and then tapping More options More options button > Leave the team.

Note: You can leave a team on your own, but only an admin can remove you from an org or an org-wide team.

1 comment:

  1. I never thought it was possible to recover stolen cryptocurrency due to my past experience trying to recover $228k that was stolen from my usdt w.a.l.l.e.t; until I read an article on this webpage www.thedailychargeback.com , I summited all documents needed to carryout the recovery operation, they successfully recover $205k from what I lost, I advice anyone having problems with lost or stolen cryptocurrency issues to reach to them.

    ReplyDelete