Saturday, May 21, 2022

Assign quizzes from microsoft teams without affecting individual forms limits

When you assign Microsoft Forms quizzes to your students in Teams, these Forms don't affect your individual limits.  

How it works 

Assign a Forms assessment to your students using Assignments in Microsoft Teams:

A copy of that Form then saves to http://forms.office.com under the Group forms tab. Select the class where you assigned the quiz, and you'll see your Form.

Since this Form is now saved under your Group forms, it will count towards your Group form limit (200) and not your personal Form limit (200). 

Learn more

Assign Forms to students through Microsoft Teams

Form, question, and response limits in Microsoft Forms

Create an assignment in Microsoft Teams

1 comment:

  1. I never thought it was possible to recover stolen cryptocurrency due to my past experience trying to recover $228k that was stolen from my usdt w.a.l.l.e.t; until I read an article on this webpage www.thedailychargeback.com , I summited all documents needed to carryout the recovery operation, they successfully recover $205k from what I lost, I advice anyone having problems with lost or stolen cryptocurrency issues to reach to them.

    ReplyDelete