Friday, May 20, 2022

Office for mac payment error code 1304

Unable to associate since your Microsoft Account already has an existing Microsoft 365 subscription. Check http://account.micrsoft.com for more information.

In most cases, this issue occurs when you are trying to use a Microsoft Account that already has an active Microsoft 365 subscription purchased through a Microsoft direct or partner channel other than Mac App Store.

Please log in to your account to check the status of your subscription.

If the problem persists, please contact Microsoft Support.

1 comment:

  1. I never thought it was possible to recover stolen cryptocurrency due to my past experience trying to recover $228k that was stolen from my usdt w.a.l.l.e.t; until I read an article on this webpage www.thedailychargeback.com , I summited all documents needed to carryout the recovery operation, they successfully recover $205k from what I lost, I advice anyone having problems with lost or stolen cryptocurrency issues to reach to them.

    ReplyDelete