Sunday, January 29, 2017

Your browser does not support video. Install Microsoft Silverlight, Adobe Flash Player, or Internet Explorer 9.

Learn how to quickly share documents using Outlook on the Web with OneDrive for Business and modern attachments.

The following procedure describes how to perform this task using Outlook on the Web.

To send a Modern Attachment
  1. In Outlook on the Web, start a new email.

  2. Select the Attach file icon in the toolbar. It looks like a paperclip.

  3. Navigate to the file you which to attach, select it, and select Open.

  4. Select Attach as a OneDrive file.

  5. Select Send.

I want to send this presentation to my team, so I'm going to attach it in an email.

In my Outlook on the Web inbox, I select New.

In the email window, I select who to send it to, and write a quick explanation, and then select Attach to include the file.

When I include a Modern Attachment, I send a link to a single copy in the cloud, and share it with my email's recipients.

Now when I make a change, everyone can see it.

And I can see their comments and edits.

And in Office 365, I don't have to leave Outlook.

I just select Attach, navigate to the file, choose it and select Open, then select Upload and attach as a OneDrive file.

The file name appears at the top of the message.

And if I want, I can change the permissions of my attachment by selecting the more options menu next to the filename, and selecting Change permissions.

When I select Send, my file will be stored on the cloud, where all my recipients can share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment