Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Your device is causing poor audio quality

Your audio device is causing poor audio quality, try using another audio advice.

If the problem persists, transfer the call to a landline. To transfer a call, in the Lync 2010 conversation window, click the Transfer button, and do one following:

  • Click one of your other numbers (such as your mobile phone number).

  • Click Another Person or Number, and then in the dialog box that is displayed, type in the phone number you want to transfer the call to, and then click OK.

2 comments:

  1. Coming across your webpage has been one of my highlights this January. This is what quality content looks like. The style, language and delivery meets every ECFMG CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS​ ​
    I gotta make sure to bookmark this link and check out more of your content. Not everyday you learn HOW TO BECOME ECFMG CERTIFIED ​ , so this was very timely. Keep up the good work dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought it was possible to recover stolen cryptocurrency due to my past experience trying to recover $228k that was stolen from my usdt w.a.l.l.e.t; until I read an article on this webpage www.thedailychargeback.com , I summited all documents needed to carryout the recovery operation, they successfully recover $205k from what I lost, I advice anyone having problems with lost or stolen cryptocurrency issues to reach to them.

    ReplyDelete