Friday, January 21, 2022

Gcc information

What level of security and compliance does Microsoft Forms support? 

Forms is a Microsoft 365 Tier-D service and part of the Microsoft 365 compliance program. More information about Microsoft 365 compliance is available at the Microsoft Trust Center.

Can I control which users in my organization access Microsoft Forms?

Yes, by assigning licenses to users, you control whom in your organization can access Forms.

What Microsoft Forms features are not supported in GCC, GCC High, and DoD environments?

There are a few Microsoft Forms feature differences between general Microsoft 365 Apps for business offerings and those available for U.S. Government Community Cloud (GCC), GCC High, and DoD environments. For details, see Microsoft Forms features for U.S. Government Community Cloud (GCC), GCC High, and DoD environments.

Can forms created in GCC and GCC High environments be shared externally?

External sharing is available for GCC environments, but not for GCC High environments. For details, see Microsoft Forms features for U.S. Government Community Cloud (GCC), GCC High, and DoD environments.

Where can people in my organization go for more information?

Customers can learn more at Microsoft Forms help & learning.

1 comment:

  1. I never thought it was possible to recover stolen cryptocurrency due to my past experience trying to recover $228k that was stolen from my usdt w.a.l.l.e.t; until I read an article on this webpage www.thedailychargeback.com , I summited all documents needed to carryout the recovery operation, they successfully recover $205k from what I lost, I advice anyone having problems with lost or stolen cryptocurrency issues to reach to them.

    ReplyDelete