Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Join or leave an outlook com group

Currently, you can't join an Outlook.com group unless an owner or member adds you. To learn more, see Create an Outlook.com group and add members. If you've been added to a group, you can leave the group at any time.

If you've been added to a group using your Microsoft Account - an Outlook.com, Hotmail.com, or Live.com email address - the other members of the group will be able to see the current display name, and primary email address of your account.

Leave an Outlook.com group

There are several ways to leave an Outlook.com group. 
 

Notes: 

  • Of course you can always ask the group owner, or the member who added you, to remove you from the group. 

  • If you are the last group owner and you leave the group, the other members will be notified and the group's data and content will be deleted in 30 days. If you want the group to continue after you leave you'll need to make somebody else (or better yet, two people) group owner before you leave the group. To learn how to make a member an owner, see Create an Outlook.com group and add members.

Leave the group from the original welcome message

All group members can leave a group by using the Leave group option in the group's welcome email message. 

  1. Search for the group's welcome email in your inbox. If you don't see it in your inbox it's possible it went into your junk e-mail, or spam, folder.

  2. Scroll down to the message footer and select Leave group.

  3. On the confirmation page, select OK.

Outlook.com, Hotmail.com, and Live.com group members

If you've been added to a group with your Outlook.com, Hotmail.com, or Live.com email addresses, you have two additional ways to leave the group. 

Leave the group from the Group Settings pane

  1. In the left pane, under Groups, select the group you want to leave.

    Screenshot of a group in the left pane

  2. At the top of the message list, select More options icon > Settings.

    A screenshot of the More options button

  3. Select Leave group.
    You can leave a group from the Group Settings.

Leave the group from the group card

  1. Select the group you want to leave.

  2. Click on the group name to pull up the group card.

  3. Go to the Member tab.

  4. Click the X next to your account to remove yourself from the group. You can also remove any other members you have added to the group.

See Also

Learn more about Outlook.com groups

Edit or delete an Outlook.com group

How to change your Microsoft Account display name

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the illuminati brotherhood where you can become
    rich, famous and popular and your life story will change
    totally. My name is JOSEPH CHARLES. I am here to share my
    testimony on how I joined the great brotherhood Illuminati
    and my life story changed immediately . I was very poor
    no job and I have no money to even feed and take care of my
    family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all
    my possible best to get money but no one work out for me
    each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no
    money to take care of them until one day I decided to join
    the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I
    never believe I said let me try I email them.all what they
    said what happened in my life just started. It was like a dream to
    me. They really changed my story totally . They gave me the
    sum of $1,200,000 and many things. through the Illuminati I
    was able to become rich, and have many industry on my
    own and become famous and popular in my country , today
    me and my family is living happily and I am the most
    happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the
    Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like
    other people and your life we be change totally.If you are
    interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati.then
    contact on WhatsApp +2349051885678 OR Email theilluminatibrotherhood123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone I am Mr Smith Benson from USA, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any Illuminati agent because they have eat my money. One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a Nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a Nigeria agent eat my $5,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email: illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🕎🔺Illuminati invitation:🔺
    I understand this is our first time having a conversation, Based on the membership criterion of the Illuminati, we find you are of great interest in possession of good mastery of manual dexterity and academic proficiency. With this, we look at you as the class that will be the platform for which you stand to meet the wealthy people who can raise you to wealth, fame, and glory. I strongly recommend that you join us in the Illuminati. By joining us you will become wealthy and live the life you desire. This is an open invitation for you to become part of the world's biggest conglomerate and reach the peak of your career by making you rich and famous in your lifetime and there are certain benefits entitled to new members of the new Illuminati like (1,000,000.00$💵)as welcome cash from the Illuminati, a personal house an official car. Reply If you are interested reply YES and will like to know more. Email: brotherhoodilluminati669@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +1 (517) 271‑1451

    ReplyDelete