Monday, January 17, 2022

Join a meeting on the go

Your browser does not support video.

Try it!

Use the Microsoft Teams app to join a meeting on the go.

  1. Tap Calendar > Join.

  2. Tap anywhere for meeting controls:

    • Unmute or mute yourself.

    • Turn your camera on or off.

  3. When you're ready, select Join now.

  4. Tap anywhere for meeting controls:

    • Add people to the meeting.

    • View and type something in the chat.

  5. Pinch to zoom in or out of a shared file in the meeting.

Want more?

Microsoft Teams help

Microsoft Teams Quick Start

2 comments:

  1. Coming across your webpage has been one of my highlights this January. This is what quality content looks like. The style, language and delivery meets every ECFMG CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS​ ​
    I gotta make sure to bookmark this link and check out more of your content. Not everyday you learn HOW TO BECOME ECFMG CERTIFIED ​ , so this was very timely. Keep up the good work dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought it was possible to recover stolen cryptocurrency due to my past experience trying to recover $228k that was stolen from my usdt w.a.l.l.e.t; until I read an article on this webpage www.thedailychargeback.com , I summited all documents needed to carryout the recovery operation, they successfully recover $205k from what I lost, I advice anyone having problems with lost or stolen cryptocurrency issues to reach to them.

    ReplyDelete