Saturday, January 22, 2022

Give a presentation in powerpoint for the web

Start a presentation

  • On the View tab select Play from Beginning.

  • To move to the previous or next slide, select Previous or Next.

  • To view all the slides in your presentation, select See all slides.

Presenting tools

Subtitles

You can choose which language the caption/subtitle text should be shown to your audience. This feature is compatible with the following web browsers: Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome 34+, Mozilla Firefox 25+.

  1. Select View > Always Use Subtitles.

  2. Set your Spoken Language.

  3. Select Subtitle Language to see which languages PowerPoint can display on-screen as captions or subtitles, and select the one you want.

  4. In the Subtitle Settings menu, set the desired position of the captions or subtitles.

Subtitle Settings in PowerPoint Online.

2 comments:

  1. Coming across your webpage has been one of my highlights this January. This is what quality content looks like. The style, language and delivery meets every ECFMG CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS​ ​
    I gotta make sure to bookmark this link and check out more of your content. Not everyday you learn HOW TO BECOME ECFMG CERTIFIED ​ , so this was very timely. Keep up the good work dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought it was possible to recover stolen cryptocurrency due to my past experience trying to recover $228k that was stolen from my usdt w.a.l.l.e.t; until I read an article on this webpage www.thedailychargeback.com , I summited all documents needed to carryout the recovery operation, they successfully recover $205k from what I lost, I advice anyone having problems with lost or stolen cryptocurrency issues to reach to them.

    ReplyDelete