Saturday, May 29, 2021

Video add items to a list

Your browser does not support video.

Note:  SkyDrive is now OneDrive, and SkyDrive Pro is now OneDrive for Business. Read more about this change at From SkyDrive to OneDrive.

Learn how to add items to a SharePoint list individually, or several at a time by cutting and pasting from a spreadsheet. The video uses a Contacts list as an example, but the process is similar for many other types of list.

Other videos in this course

This video is part of a training course called Start using a list.

2 comments:

  1. Do you need Personal Finance?
    Business Cash Finance?
    Unsecured Finance
    Fast and Simple Finance?
    Quick Application Process?
    Finance. Services Rendered include,
    *Debt Consolidation Finance
    *Business Finance Services
    *Personal Finance services Help
    contact us today and get the best lending service
    personal cash business cash just email us below
    Contact Us: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com
    call or add us on what's app +918929509036

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED OF YOUR COINS AND WANTS TO GET IT RECOVERED BACK???

    I invested a total of$95,000.00USD worth of Bitcoin with an online company who does trading and was guaranteed a payout of 25% a week. They ended up shutting down their company website but their website was still running. So I could still see my dashboard at that time and instead of paying weekly they ended up compounding my money. It ended up compounding to$179, 000USD so I requested for a withdrawal which was declined before they shutdown their website, I complained to my colleague at work who directed me about this recovery expert, Mr. Morris Ray, that helped him, I contacted him immediately, what surprised me most, was that I recovered my money that same week. You can contact him on his email at MorrisGray830 @ Gmail . com and on WhatsApp: + 1 (607) 698-0239 and he will assist you on the steps to recover your invested funds.
    Just trying to help those who where scammed just the way I was too.

    ReplyDelete