Saturday, December 26, 2020

Use my day in outlook com and outlook on the web

Use My Day to see your upcoming calendar events and tasks anywhere in Outlook, including Mail, Calendar, and People.

Open My Day

To open My Day, select My Day My Day icon at the top of the page.

Screenshot of the My Day button

View upcoming calendar events

  1. In My Day, select the Calendar tab to view your upcoming events.

  2. Select an event to see more details.

  3. To create a new event, select New event.

  4. To change the day you're viewing, select the date at the top of the panel.

  5. Select Switch views  More actions icon  to switch between agenda view and day view.

View tasks

  1. In My Day, select the To Do tab to view your tasks.

  2. Select Add a task to create a new task. You can also drag an email into the task pane to create a new task.

  3. To mark a task as important, select Mark as important  Screenshot of the Mark as important icon .

  4. To create a calendar event for a task, drag it from the task pane onto your calendar.

  5. To mark a task as complete, select Mark as completed  Mark as completed .

    Select Show recently completed to view tasks you've marked as completed.

Related topics

Create, modify, or delete a meeting request or appointment in Outlook.com

Create, modify, or delete a meeting request or appointment in Outlook on the web

Use To Do in Outlook.com

Use To Do in Outlook on the web

No comments:

Post a Comment