Sunday, September 26, 2021

Video check spelling and grammar

Your browser does not support video.

Try it!

When you're working in a file, your Office app checks for spelling and basic grammar.

Fix spelling and grammar as you work

  1. Right-click text with a squiggly line or a double underline underneath.

  2. Select the correct spelling from the list of suggestions.

Check your entire file

  1. Select Review > Spelling & Grammar or press F7.

  2. In the Editor pane, select the correct spelling from the list of suggestions.

  3. Select Change All to fix every time this word appears in your file.

    Or you can select:

    • Add to Dictionary: If you'd like Office to remember this spelling across all apps in the future.

    • Ignore Once: To ignore the mistake and remove the squiggly line or double underline.

    • Ignore All: To ignore the mistakes and remove the squiggly line or double underline for all instances of this text in the file.

Want more?

Check spelling and grammar in Office

Word training

Excel training

PowerPoint training

Outlook training

1 comment:

  1. HELLO GET OUT OF FINANCIAL MESS WITH THE HELP OF drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    I have been in financial mess for the past months, I’m a single mum with kids to look after. My name is REBECCA MICHAELSON, and am from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania. A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about DR BENJAMIN OWEN FINANCE of (drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com); that he can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. She advised, I gave it a try because she and some of her colleagues were rescued too by this Godsent lender with loans to revive their dying businesses and paying off bills. so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation and therefore took me through the loan process which was very brief and easy. After that my loan application worth $278,000.00USD was granted, all i did was to follow the processing and be cooperative and today I am a proud business owner sharing the testimony of God-sent Lender. You can as well reach him through the Company WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH

    ReplyDelete