Monday, September 27, 2021

Insert or remove a section break between pages in a publication

You can use sections to change the page number format or to restart page numbering within a publication. For example, you can use lowercase Roman numerals (i, ii, iii) for the introduction to your publication and then use Arabic numerals (1, 2, 3) for the main body of your publication.

Insert a section break between pages

  1. On the page sorter, right-click the page number where you want to begin a new section, and then click Insert Section on the shortcut menu.

    Note: The Insert Section command is not available if you are working on a Web publication.

  2. Right-click a page in a section, and then select Page Numbers > Format Page Numbers.

  3. Do one of the following:

    • To continue the page numbering from the previous section, select Continue from previous section.

    • To restart the page numbering, select Start at, and then enter a page number.

  4. Click OK.

The new section for your publication will be shown by a break in the sequence of pages in the Page Navigation pane.

Remove a section break from between pages

  1. On the page sorter, right-click the page number where the section break begins.

  2. In the Page Navigation pane, select the section break, right-click and then select Merge with Previous Section.

    A screenshot shows a section selected with the cursor pointing to the Merge with Previous Section option.

Insert a section break between pages

  1. On the page sorter, right-click the page number where you want to begin a new section, and then click Insert Section on the shortcut menu.

    Note: The Insert Section command is not available if you are working on a Web publication.

  2. In the Section dialog box, select Begin a section with this page.

  3. Do one of the following:

    • To continue the page numbering from the previous section, select Continue from previous section.

    • To restart the page numbering, select Start at, and then enter a page number.

The new section for your publication will be shown by a break in the sequence of pages in the page sorter.

page icons

Remove a section break from between pages

  1. On the page sorter, right-click the page number where the section break begins.

  2. Click Insert Section on the shortcut menu.

    Note: The Insert Section command is not available if you are working on a Web publication.

  3. In the Section dialog box, clear the Begin a section with this page check box.

5 comments:

  1. HELLO GET OUT OF FINANCIAL MESS WITH THE HELP OF drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    I have been in financial mess for the past months, I’m a single mum with kids to look after. My name is REBECCA MICHAELSON, and am from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania. A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about DR BENJAMIN OWEN FINANCE of (drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com); that he can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. She advised, I gave it a try because she and some of her colleagues were rescued too by this Godsent lender with loans to revive their dying businesses and paying off bills. so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation and therefore took me through the loan process which was very brief and easy. After that my loan application worth $278,000.00USD was granted, all i did was to follow the processing and be cooperative and today I am a proud business owner sharing the testimony of God-sent Lender. You can as well reach him through the Company WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in need of Loan? Here all problem regarding Loans is solve between a short period of time what are you waiting for apply now and solve your problem or start a business with funds Contact us now. many more 2% interest rate.(Whats App) number +919394133968 patialalegitimate515@gmail.com
    Mr Sorina

    ReplyDelete
  3. IF YOU NEED A LOAN NOW EMAIL CONTACT drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com


    TODAY I GOT MY DESIRED LOAN AMOUNT $520,000.00 FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY. IF YOU NEED A LOAN NOW EMAIL CONTACT drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello, I'm here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan. So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Owen he holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress via Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. તમને મળીને આનંદ થયો : Logo
    તમને મળીને આનંદ થયો : Logo
    તમને મળીને આનંદ થયો : Biografi
    તમને મળીને આનંદ થયો : lambang
    તમને મળીને આનંદ થયો : Resep
    તમને મળીને આનંદ થયો : One Piece
    તમને મળીને આનંદ થયો : Sinopsis Film
    તમને મળીને આનંદ થયો : Sinopsis Film Terbaru

    ReplyDelete
  5. I invested $95,420 in Bitcoin trading from an unregulated broker, I feel agitated about my situation, even find my life in a difficult time to make withdrawal from my account, I Saw a post about An online fund charge back recovery company going through some page here on this platform, at *www thedailychargeback com* ,I gave them all the information they needed to place the recovery. To my surprise I successfully got my funds off that broker confirming the payment on my wallet account, I highly recommend their service to others.

    ReplyDelete